ferociousweaselferociousweasel

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Melvin The Mushroom Melvin The Mushroom

Good fun for all

This is a fun game. It's original and not repetitive.

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Very well done

That was a very fun game to play. Few notes though...

- It was riddled with spelling errors
- The dialog between the commanders on the radio was cheesy and pointless.
- By 'limitless' do you mean '5' ?

Art of War DX Art of War DX

Awesome

This was by far the best of the Defend Your Castle genre of games I've played, and I wasn't even playing on my fast computer!

-=Fading Tutorial V.2=- -=Fading Tutorial V.2=-

Flawed

This deserves to live, but it was flawed. First of all, the back button just sent you to the first frame. The last... slide, I guess you could call it, went to the beginning after the circle faded, instead of letting the Replay? button do it.

Other than that, it wasn't not un-good! Don't not stop keeping up the not un-good work.

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Amazing!

I downloaded this for my PC and am on level 3. Just a few questions:

A: Sometimes when the wolf attacks me, one of my inventory items dissapears. Is this a bug, or intentional? It seems like it could be intentional, since a wolf bite might make you drop something :)

B: Is there any way to block the bamboo shots? I've held my sword in block position in front of them forever, and they still shoot.

C: Maybe it was just me, but it seemed like Wineskin was the most commonly found object. Is this necessary? Chi points seem the least imperative to me.

Anyway, great game!

jamus-se responds:

These are very good questions.

A: Sake (Japanese wine) restores your chi and attack back to full when it is being used. Since I discover that it's a little hard for people to keep track of their chi when sparks fly all over, Sake is automatically consumed whenever there's an attack that drains your chi completely (otherwise, the attack will blow through your defense and you'll take damage).

B: No. That makes bamboo traps unique as the only object possessing an unblockable attack.

C: You should have an even chance to get all three types of stat increasing items. However, I didn't enforce the placement of these objects to be strictly even throughout a map, so sometimes one stat does get a little overblown when you're on a lucky run with one particular item.

Block Break 1.0 Block Break 1.0

Hooray for pickles.

There was no variety from level to level, no varied ball physics, no power ups, no interesting colors, the sounds were repetitive, and it took absolutely no skill. I hope it gets put in the games section, because it's fun anyway.

Chickenboy Chucky Chickenboy Chucky

This was awesome!

The best score I got was 45

12 holes of Xmas 12 holes of Xmas

Hooray fopr pickles

This game was great. My best score was 0. There is a way to get past each hole without shooting.

duck killer duck killer

Here's the secret password:

When you start a new game, press "p" without the quotations.

Zero Race Zero Race

Excellent game!

If you have any plans for editing this, i would suggest making special passwords or something for different levels. That would make it a 10 out of 10!