ferociousweaselferociousweasel

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Bob the Ball Bob the Ball

You....are.....GOD

This has got to be the greatest movie ever. "I eat the talking bees because I'm George Washington Christ" is the funniest thing I've ever heard. Please make a scene selection so I can die of laughter, and these poorly written reviews cease from existence.

mlaskaris responds:

I'll think about putting a scene selection at the end someday. For now, you can watch the .swf file using QuickTime player (you can move through it like a movie).

Oh, and be on the lookout for "George Washington Christ" t-shirts in 2004!

My Immortal My Immortal

Wonderful

This was a very unique submission, possibly the only one like it in the portal. Keep up the good work!

The emperor says...

Live!

The Most Dangerous Game! The Most Dangerous Game!

Eh... not the best

This wasn't the best flash I've seen, but far from the worst. I enjoyed the book, and this is a welcome rendition, though I, as usual would have changed some things. But that's just me.

However, next time, the dialogue should be more... organic. It sounded like they were typing what they would say into computer programs, both because of the bad voice acting (though not your fault) and the long pauses.

PS, it's Zaroff, not Zoroff.

Ayscotty responds:

Yes! If only people would read the commontary before the reveiw the movie! It was not my fault, i did multiple recordings with each person, but a AzN and a Mexican cant speak the best English. And they were my partners, nothing i could have done about it, they needed to do SOMETHING related with the project.

Melvin The Mushroom Melvin The Mushroom

Good fun for all

This is a fun game. It's original and not repetitive.

Crimson Warfare Crimson Warfare

Very well done

That was a very fun game to play. Few notes though...

- It was riddled with spelling errors
- The dialog between the commanders on the radio was cheesy and pointless.
- By 'limitless' do you mean '5' ?

Art of War DX Art of War DX

Awesome

This was by far the best of the Defend Your Castle genre of games I've played, and I wasn't even playing on my fast computer!